The Aquaboard has been designed and developed in conjunction with The Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) UK for the rescue of casualties with suspected spinal injuries from swimming pools and leisure centres.
- Used to immobilise a casualty in the water and recovery to the poolside
- Neoprene back support attaches to the board and prevents the casualty from slipping
- Patient positioning instructions clearly displayed on the board
- Special design allows the board to float up and under the casualty
- X-ray compatable while patient remains on the board
- Includes head restraint, five straps, back support pad and instruction video
- Length 183cm, Width 43cm Weight 8kg
- Load capacity 182kg.
Alternative products: Evacuation and Immobilisation
Disability Discrimination Act 2005