This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis. Key features:
- Semi-automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads and 4 year standby life battery
- 8 year manufacturer’s warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests performed by the unit
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for preparing the patient, applying pads, delivering a shock and performing CPR
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Change to Child Mode with the flick of a switch
- High IP55 water and dust protection rating
- Suitable for: Use in high vibration settings public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets.