The First Aid Manual, revised 10th edition for 2016 is the most up to date, fully packed and comprehensive guide to first aid. Used as the official training manual for the UK’s leading first aid organisations this book is also suitable for everyone and could be a life saver.
- The only fully authorised first aid guide in the UK
- Endorsed by St John Ambulance, St Andrew’s First Aid and the British Red Cross
- Contains the very latest guidelines on resuscitation, unresponsiveness, how to help someone who is drowning and how to treat snake bites
- Shows you what to do using step-by-step advice across all aspects of emergency first aid and life saving first aid for babies and children
- Covers the treatment of over 100 different conditions from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes and how to use a defibrillator
- Clear photography shot in-situ to reflect real life issues and situations.
Size: 158 x 210mm
See all St John Ambulance life saving publications
See first aid posters