One tough defibrillator. For one tough job.
- Suitable for use by the minimally trained emergency first aider, basic life support providers and medical professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Built-in seven-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL’s professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Semi-automatic - administers a shock at the press of a button
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D•padz®
- Offers the ability to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm with See-Thru CPR®
- Allows rescuers the ability to see a patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful
- Defibrillator - five year warranty
- Defibrillates children up to eight years of age, using pedi•padz® II electrodes
- When the pedi•padz® II electrodes are connected, the AED Pro® recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Zoll code: 90210200499991050.
Contents: Defibrillator, soft carry case, disposable lithium battery, 3-lead ECG cable, CPR-D•padz® with first responder kit and operator’s guide.
ZOLL's AED Pro® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions"
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
If you buy any defibrillator from St John Ambulance we'll train one person to use it absolutely free.
We'd advise, however, that you invest in training everyone in your company who works near the device, even those who are not trained first aiders.
And while you could come to us, our specialist on-site AED training courses mean you can conveniently train your staff without them needing to leave the workplace.
It is a very short training course that can be run on its own or added onto a first aid course for bespoke on-site training. Find out more.
Do you need more information about defibrillators?
View our St John Ambulance defibrillator guide that shows you the importance of defibrillators in the workplace, and how they can be the difference between a life lost and a life saved.