An introduction to - fire extinguishers
Generally large fires start as small fires, often of a size that can be tackled by suitably trained staff using portable fire extinguishers. Therefore, action by staff can prevent development of a fire that would pose a threat to life, property or operation of business. Fires are classed according to the material that is burning. Therefore extinguishers provided need to be appropriate for the class of fire.
- Suitable for Class B and C and small liquid or electrical fires (not suitable for cooking fat fires)
- An economical extinguisher for use in the car or home
- Ideal where space is at a minimum
- Factory sealed unit requiring minimal maintenance
- Supplied with steel spring clip for easy installation
- Five year warranty
- Height: 32.5cm
- Capacity: 0.6kg
Which fire extinguisher should I use?
View our guide to which fire extinguisher to use for different class of fires.