The Lifeline AED semi automatic defibrillator is safe and straightforward to use even in the harshest of environments. Easy voice prompts mean it can be used by anyone of any ability - from bystanders to fully trained first aiders. This defibrillator includes a 5 year battery pack for low cost and maintenance.
The eye-catching black and yellow design ensures that it is easily located and both quick-thinking bystanders or trained first aiders can carry it with ease to the patient due to it’s light weight and carry handle. All the rescuer needs to do is place the pads as per the voice instructions and press the shock button and the defibrillator will do the rest, deciding if a shock is needed. Proven by independent studies to be the easiest AED for use by untrained operators.
- Clear voice instructions
- Metronome to maintain effective compressions during a continuous shock-CPR cycle until the patient’s heart restores a normal rhythm or emergency services arrive
- Lightweight at 1.9kg
- Carry handle
- Easily found with eye-catching bright yellow and black design
- No lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay rescuers in an emergency
- Self tests daily for integrity using a separate 9v battery preventing draining of the lifesaving battery, leaving it always in working condition
- Indicator light shows that it is ready to use
- Tested to military standards and boasts an IP54 rating against dust and water
- Rubber bumpers protect the mechanism from harm should it be dropped during use
- Optional training conversion kit- safely train staff internally by converting your live AEDFuture-proof with free SD data card software updates should UK Resuscitation Council guidelines change
- Covered by 8 year manufacturer’s warranty on the unit
- Includes a standard battery pack (approx 5 years) for low maintenance.>
Suitable for: Public areas, airports, fire stations, shopping centres and retail outlets
At a glance:
Recycling your old batteries
- Manual Override: No
- ECG display: No
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
- Battery: Lithium manganese dioxide - 5/7 years
- Energy selection – adult 150 child: 50
- Self check: Yes
- IP rating: IP54
Please see our list of locations where we offer defibrillator battery recycling pointsAbout defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? The difference between a life lost and a life saved
Defibrillator FAQs: Download our defibrillator information sheet
All the defibrillators we sell are straightforward to use, self test daily, weekly and monthly and users cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient.
A personal account: Read the story of how a defibrillator saved a life Price promise:
Buy a defibrillator safe in the knowledge our prices are the best in the business. We offer our price promise guarantee on all products
so if you find an identical product for less elsewhere, we will match the price.
Due to the nature of this product it will be delivered to you by a separate courier therefore is not available on a next day delivery.