Hydrogel burn dressings for the treatment of burns and scalds.
- Suitable for face, hands or feet burns
- Ideal for Emergency Medical Responders, NHS workers, the fire industry and retail
- Open cell foam is designed to hold gel in place and allow heat dissipation.
Burnshield® emergency burncare
Hydrogel burn dressings:
- Provide a non-adherent, sterile dressing for application to burn injuries
Provides physical protection against contamination, minimises trauma and are non-toxic, non-irritant and anti-bacterial
Ideal for emergency care on superficial, partial or full thickness burns and scalds
- Moistens, soothes and cools the affected area from the moment of application
- Suitable for use on children.
Also available: Standard burns first aid kit - St John Ambulance and Burnshield®