Absorbeze pouches contain fluids safely while you are on the move. They are useful for travel sickness, or people who suffer from incontinence.
- Because Absorbeze pouches gel unpleasant fluids in specially formulated pads rather than just holding them as a normal bag would, it means that vomit, urine, or other fluid can be easily and safely disposed of
- Absorbeze pads also help to contain odours and prevent bacteria from spreading
- Due to the absorption capabilities common to all Absorbeze based products, a single pouch can gel up to 400ml of urine with no danger of leakage
- Once full, the pouch can be closed and sealed with the adhesive tab – ready for disposal. There is no danger of spillage, odours are kept to an absolute minimum and securely retained inside the pouch along with the waste fluid
- Absorbeze pouches feature an easy-to-use cardboard-reinforced face contoured opening for quick and simple use and self-sealing closure
- Pack of 50.
Works with: First aid kits
Alternative products: Disposable paper sick bag, pack of 100