Ambulance Care Practice is an essential guide to the curriculum for trainee associate ambulance practitioners.
The authors of this book are experienced ambulance service clinicians, who have ensured that the content is up-to-date, in line with existing national emergency care assistant qualifications and is evidence-based.
- In line with the National Education Network for Ambulance Services standards
- Mapped to the FutureQuals learning outcomes
- Fully illustrated anatomical drawings and photographs
- Procedures boxes take you step-by-step through essential clinical skills
- Covers mental health and end of life care, both specific to associate ambulance practitioner level
- Evidence-based throughout
- Referenced to the latest guidance, research and policy.